Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've had enough

I've been in a crabby mood lately. I just can't stand anything that this life I live has to offer. I hate where I work. Well, I don't hate it... I just don't want to work there any more. I am really unhappy in my personal, home life. Our financial situation has gone down so low that it's all I can think of. Of course Wolf Boy could give two shits, because he cares about nothing. I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I really can't believe that he is who I ended marrying. Now allow me to just state my case.
When we first met (10 years ago) he was a bright eyed boy with dreams. Now... he's a slob that sleeps, eats and shits. He has NO ambition and NO drive. He won't help around the house and when he does, it's a miracle. I know there is something better in there...deep down. He just won't let it out.
We argue constantly about his laziness, his insecurities and his lack of mojo. Now I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I'm not. i will be the first to point that out. However, I am not selfish. I have always put him first and I always keep OUR best interest in mind. I try to move us forward... I should not have gotten married.

No comments:

Post a Comment