Friday, July 1, 2011

Would you like me to help you with your shopping?

I'm horrible at shopping. I wasn't always like this. I used to be able to walk into a mall/store and know what I wanted, my size, the colors that looked best on me and boom! I had a few new outfits that I could mix up and look fly in. Now...I don't know my size, what stores to look in, what works for my skin tone. When did this happen? I have such a played out wardrobe that I really wish I could just burn it all and start a new. The only thing is that would cost money, money I don't have because I waste it on stupid shirts and pants that once I take home look different and fit me weird.
I found a Korean website and thought cool! I will check it out and order from it. BIG mistake! First of all, I'm 5'7 and weigh about 140. To me I feel like a sasquash, but I'm told I'm an idiot...a lot, but back to the story at hand, I ordered 10 shirts. With shipping it came out to $114. I waited 1 week and my package arrived, I was so excited because they looked so great online and I was already envisioning myself in them looking, super awesome. Once I unpacked everything (they really wrapped that issh in plastic and tape) I was sadly disappointed.
First of all I must be obese in Korean standards, because most of the shirts I ordered were Medium, now as far as Forever21 goes, that's what I comfortably fit into. I was unable to put on about 3 of the shirts because they were so small. Then the ones that fit me, fit weird. It would cost more to ship it back then my refund, so I gave them to my cousin. I feel like I wasted $68, because I really only kept 4 of the 10 items I purchased. Lesson learned I guess...

1 comment:

  1. Sad times! Forever 21 and H&M are the weirdest sizes ever. I fluctuate between XS and Medium all the time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete