Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I want a dollar from every one in youre family...

This apartment looks like a cloud of soda cans, water bottles and juice boxes came and took a dump in it. Yes, we are a thirsty people here. I get so frickin' pissed that if I won't clean, no one else will, mainly because it's just me and Wolf Boy, and we are all about to know how lazy he is. He will not help until I have turned into a monster with a high pitched voice waving an object in my hand talking about how he much be blind and have no sense of smell to think this place can continue this way.
Geez! We both work, and we both live here. If he could make it so I was able to be a house wife, fine. I would clean house like I was a contestant on Sell this House. However, things are not like that. I just want him to clean up after himself, that's all. I don't need him to clean up my messes, just his. I'm on strike after I find the reason for that smell...

No comments:

Post a Comment