Friday, September 9, 2011

This planet is a game preserve... and we're the game


It's September, y'all! You know what that means? Yeah, me either. I have been so sick with work and the lack of morale that I have taken to playing lotto again. Scratchers, Quick Picks....all of the above. I think that nothing makes you feel like a loser the way losing the lotto does. I always feel like....oh yeah, these are good numbers! And NOPE! Sorry you guessed wrong.
Back to work...I love the people I work with, if I were able to get paid to hang with these people while I facebooked, man life would be grand! What I hate are the clients. I won't get into what I do, because Big Brother is always watching, but I work for the Government and automatically people think I am set.
Let me tell you! I get yelled at, signs have been thrown at me, people act a fool around me and I get paid in cheese. I am here to work. There are rules and regulations that have been placed before I even knew this building was here, so get off your high horse and relax! Health care is health care no matter where you go.
And, if I may, when you walk into a Federal Government building, not matter how crappy looking it may be, remember where you are and please can you act like an adult? Not like some of these good for nothing douche bags that I see day in and day out. No wonder we are broke, people will just beat the shit out of the system and still ask for more. Then the ones that really need it, can't get a grain of slat because so and so took everything for the money reward. I see it all the time, heal the world, make it a better place! Start with the man in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment