Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's either me or Santa. I suggest Santa


After the 4th time of hitting snooze on the alarm, I was not going into work. It's been one of those weeks and it's only Tuesday! I rolled over and had the best sleep I've had in a long time. Funny how it's only 5-10 extra minutes of sleep, but they feel like heaven! I rolled out of bed and made us breakfast. Wolf Boy got ready {and reluctantly} went to work. It's hard for him to leave when he knows I'll be home. He feels like he's missing out on something. Or I'll be having way too much fun while he's stuck at work. Personally, I love it. I like his company, but sometimes I just neeeeeeed to be alone...a l o n e!
After my second cup of coffee, I cleaned up and took a shower. I surfed daytime tv as I got ready. I loove taking my sweet as time when I get ready. I think because I always feel rushed when I'm getting ready. I hate that feeling. Once I came to from the daze of Unsolved Mysteries, I got ready and headed to the mall. I've been meaning to get some jeans, but I hate shopping now. I can never find what I'm looking for... I'm 27 and I feel like the clothes they sell out there is for someone totally out of my age group. All the short-shorts, the see-through eeeeverything. What is up with that? Most of the shirts require a cami under,or not if you don't mind your bra being on display. Is the material that cheap now?
Forever 21 made me happy, it was nicely organized, since it was so empty I  easily found what I needed. I got 7 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of flats. Spending an awesome $76.00!
Feeling like a G, I met up with Wolf Boy for some McDonalds in the parking lot. Love how we eat like high, high schoolers! I drove home and took a nap. Why can't this be my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment